- Universal Bluetooth Connectivity. Compatible with all wheel bases on the market and maximum connection reliability. (Tested by simracers in official races, like the NEO ENDURANCE of iRacing).
- More than 50 hours of battery life and front LED to check battery status. (SRC Wireless LED Code)
- CNC milled solid aluminum magnetic paddle shifters with beveled carbon fiber paddles.
Exactly the same paddle shifters mounted by Silver-Car on their Silver CS racing vehicle.
- Our steering wheels are designed and manufactured in order to achieve maximum robustness and durability. Circuit tested.
- Highest quality in components. Panel of fiber carbon with coiled USB cable, 8 push buttons with aluminium guards, 2 rotary encoders with push button of Leo Bodnar (CTS288V).
- Extended mode with more than 40 inputs using Joytokey. Tutorial with subs.
- Internal electronic connections with custom PCB design. In-house developed firmware designed to avoid EMI’s.
- Width-adjustable shifters and depth-adjustable paddles.
- Compatible with rims from 300 mm to 350 mm (70mm bolt pattern wheel).
- Compatible with Open Sim Wheel (Qr SRC Aluminium Black), Thrustmaster (Thrustmaster adapter) and Fanatec (Podium Hub Fanatec).
- Compatible with AccuForce system directly or using their DIY quick release.
- Compatible with VRS DirectForce Pro bases using their optional HUB adapter or with our SRC Quick Release.
- Compatible with Simucube 2 “SQR” Quick Release using the second revision adapter.
- Compatible with Simagic Alpha and Alpha Mini basses using their quick release.
- 3-year international warranty.
- Review: Features and configuration
- Extended mode with more than 40 inputs using Joytokey.