- Universal Bluetooth Connectivity. Compatible with all wheel bases on the market and maximum connection reliability. (Tested by professional simracers in official races, like the NEO ENDURANCE of iRacing).
- More than 50 hours of battery life and front LED to check battery status. (SRC Wireless LED Code)
- CNC milled solid aluminum magnetic paddle shifters with beveled carbon fiber paddles.
Exactly the same paddle shifters mounted by Silver-Car on their Silver CS racing vehicle.
- Our steering wheels are designed and manufactured in order to achieve maximum robustness and durability. Circuit tested.
- Highest quality in components. Panel of fiber carbon with coiled USB cable, 8 push buttons with aluminium guards, 2 rotary encoders with push button of Leo Bodnar (CTS288V).
- Extended mode with more than 40 inputs using Joytokey. Tutorial with subs.
- Internal electronic connections with custom PCB design. In-house developed firmware designed to avoid EMI’s.
- Width-adjustable shifters and depth-adjustable paddles.
- Compatible with rims from 300 mm to 350 mm (70mm bolt pattern wheel).
- 3-year international warranty.
- VRS DirectForce Pro using their optional hub or with our Quick Release SRC.
- Simucube 2 using their Quick Release.
- Fanatec using the Podium Hub.
- Moza, Simagic, Cammus and AccuForce using their respective official quick releases: Moza, Simagic, Cammus, AccuForce, or “D1 Spec” compatible QR’s like: B-G, D1 Spec, etc..
- Thrustmaster bases that have a steering wheel swapping system, using this Adapter.
- OSW (Open Sim Wheel), Simucube 1 or any Direct Drive using the Mige 130ST motor, with our Quick Release SRC.
- Leo Bodnar SimSteering, Ricmotech Mini-Mite, etc…
- For other systems or in case of any doubt, consult us.
- Review: Features and configuration
- Extended mode with more than 40 inputs using Joytokey.