- Motors: Servomotors. Pros: Speed in changes of direction, high torque at start and stop and the long life they have without wear.
- The motor and reducer assembly shape an actuator of about 14cm of travel, more than 40kg of force and limited to about 180 mm/s of speed.
- It’s all oversized to avoid noises, gaps and warming. Can be disconnected or connected in real-time.
- They include 2 regulation potentiometers: One for the travel and one for the engine speed. (in real-time)
- They are tested during sessions of more than 7 hours and hundreds of hours in total with pilots of more than 140kg of weight. (The SV-3TL is suitable for pilots of 100kg max, the SV-2 140kg)
- Price includes the module or simulator and the software SimTools (commercial version), which will also include support for peripherals and vibrators (bodyshakers).